Marcus Pinto and Dafydd Stuttard have presented database and web application assessment training courses at numerous worldwide locations and conferences, including:
- Blackhat USA, Europe & Adbu Dhabi
To complement these, we offer numerous closed-door sessions. These are particularly relevant for in-house teams wishing to implement defenses, or internal QA teams looking to get the most out of Burp Suite.
A number of public training courses are upcoming for 2013, including:
- MDSec's public training, London: 11th March 2013
- BlackHat, Las Vegas: 27-30th July 2013
- AppSec Europe, Hamburg: 20-23rd August 2013
- 44Con, London: 10-11th September 2013
To register for these courses, please enroll through the event holder.
We can also deliver training privately for your pen-testing or development team. For more details, please contact us.